Answer Questions

Recent Safari » How To Fix Error Codes 0x80070424 And 0x80070005 On Safari Browser Questions

How To Fix Error Codes 0x80070424 And 0x80070005 On Safari Browser ?

Hello Friends!

When I run Safari Web browser on my Lenovo laptop I get a PC scan message, browser cannot be opened error message with error codes 0x80070424 and 0x80070005.

After that I run a full PC scan from my antivirus software but still experiencing the same problem and now I have no idea how to fix this problem.

It's quite critical issue for me and want to fix the issue instantly. I am requesting to all of you, please help me with this issue.

Started By Scarlett

Safari | Posted on 2017-Apr-Mon 04:37:33 pm

Re:How To Fix Error Codes 0x80070424 And 0x80070005 On Safari Browser ?

Hi ,

It's not virus or any malware program. It's a JavaScript error that only affects your Web browser for short period of time. Follow the steps given below in order to fix [b]Error Codes 0x80070424 and 0x80070005[/b]:

These scam pages can be fixed quite easily. Press command-W for closing the tab or Window. A box will pop up. Press the return key and both the box and the page will close, and if that doesn't occur, then continue.

Now from the Safari menu bar, choose:

-  Safari > Preferences > Safety
-  Now uncheck the box that is marked Enable JavaScript and leave the preferences dialog open.
-  Now close the infected Window or tab.
-  Now re-enable the JavaScript and close the preferences dialog.

• Next if the Preferences menu item is greyed out, then close Safari. Force quit if needed. Now re-launch it by pressing down the shift key and tapping its icon in the Dock. From the menu bar, select:

-  Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Eliminate All Website Data.
-  For getting rid of any cookies or other data left by the server, just open your Downloads folder and then delete anything you don't require.

After doing all these steps if you experience the problem again and unable to fix the issue then click on the link given below to get instant support for Safari browser.

We are providing support for Safari browser and several other browser applications like  Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer. We have an expert team of skilled and experienced technicians who can help you immediately to fix your issue.

I hope you will resolve your problem by doing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get immediate technical support for Safari browser.

Replied By In2PCFix

Safari | Posted on 2017-Apr-Mon 03:46:46 pm

Total Views

Ask a Question

Top 10 Askme Experts

KrisWilson
KrisWilson
  • Answers :- 21
  • Level:- 1

Score

bhagabat behera
bhagabat behera